Microneedling ou mésothérapie
Microneedling or mesotherapy (the real term)
Mesotherapy (microneedling) is an absolutely wonderful treatment. It gives you a pretty incredible boost. It works with enlarged skin pores, sagging skin of jowls, eyelids and chin. In short, here is the list. It’s surprising, it’s like a return to youthful skin. You will be absolutely charmed by its impressive results. It should also be noted that mesotherapy treats over the long term and offers results that are not only temporary. In addition to being the most effective procedure for skin restoration, Innopen offers several additional benefits such as:
- skin toned and pulp
- a uniform and radiant complexion
- a more harmonious remodeling of the face
- a reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- a decrease in pigment spots
- a remarkable decrease in stretch marks, scars, traces of acne, burns
- cellulite and the size of the pores (ostiums) of the skin.
- a noticeable improvement in dilated blood vessels (rosacea)
- a slowing down of hair loss and a significant increase in hair density
It is also the most effective method for transdermal administration of cosmeceuticals.
The older we get, the more we end up with a face that digs in addition to the lines and wrinkles that start to form. When we promote the tissue regeneration process of mesotherapy (microneedling) with Innopen, we smooth wrinkles and fine lines, we improve the texture of the skin while restoring harmony and balance to the volume of the face, which gives really a fabulous boost. Mesotherapy (microneedling) with Innopen is very effective. She is the darling of several stars and the treatment of choice with regard to nasolabial folds, crow's feet, oval of the face, expression lines, wrinkles at the forehead, neck, décolleté and especially the outline of the mouth.
Please note that to practice microneedling with Innopen technology, it is only qualified estheticians or nurses who legally exercise this medico-aesthetic practice.